Employment & Pensions Law
There has been an explosive level of growth in employment legislation and cases in Ireland over the last decade and there are many more changes on the way. Employment Law is constantly changing and evolving however these changes can present increasing challenges for today’s human resource teams and people managers.
We can advise you and provide you with top level employment law advice concerning all employment law matters including:
- Preparing, drafting and negotiating employment and related contracts, Company Handbooks and workplace policies and procedures.
- Advising on all aspects of employment equality and discrimination in the workplace.
- Advising on all aspects of bullying, harassment and stress-related claims.
- Advising on all aspects of individual and collective redundancies and workforce reduction including alternatives such as layoff, short time and redeployment.
- Advising on the employment law implications of mergers and acquisitions/business transfers including compliance with the Transfer of Undertaking Regulations.
- Advising and providing guidance and direction on grievance and disciplinary matters in the workplace.
Conducting workplace investigations in relation to bullying and harassment, misconduct or other work related issues.
- Advising clients on all aspects of health and safety in the workplace.
- Providing advice on all aspects of immigration law in Ireland.
- Provision of training seminars and presentations at client premises (if required) on all aspects of employment law and related matters.
- Providing legal “audit” (risk limitation) services for employment and workplace liability issues including advice in relation to the National Employment Rights Authority (“NERA”).
- Representation before the Workplace Relations Commission (previously Labour Relations Commission, Employment Appeals Tribunal, the Equality Tribunal), Labour Court and Civil Courts including the District, Circuit and High Court.