Wendy Doyle Solicitors recognise that disputes are unfortunately an everyday occurrence for many individuals and businesses alike but equally that not every client wishes to pursue litigation.
Prior to undertaking any work on your behalf we will undertake to look at all means of resolving your dispute for you including by way of Alternative Dispute Resolution which is becoming increasingly popular and may provide a more efficient means of resolving client disputes. This includes the use of mediation, arbitration and other means of resolution outside the court system. Sometimes however resolving disputes through the court system equally is the best method of solving your difficulties. We also recognise that resolving disputes is critical to successful corporate risk management.
We can offer a wide range of litigation services to our clients including but not limited to:
- Personal Injury Actions* including Accidents at Work and Road Traffic Accidents
- Medical Negligence Claims
- Commercial/Business Disputes including Contract issues
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Debt Collection
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Product Liability/Defective Product Claims
- Challenging a Will
- Insurance Law Disputes
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.