Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Workplace Relations Commission – Be Wary of Time Limits in Lodging Complaints
- Discrimination on Grounds of Disability – Airline Ordered to Pay €10,000
- Discrimination on Housing Assistance Grounds – Almost maximum award before Workplace Relations Commission
- Suspension, Gross Misconduct and Unfair Dismissal
- Employee v Self Employed – Employers Be Careful of Label!!
- Unfair Dismissal – Employers Get the Basics Correct!
- Unfair Dismissal – Employee Compensation Reduced by 60%
- Discrimination on the Grounds of Age and Retirement
- Statement on behalf of the Tánaiste following today’s Government meeting
- Tánaiste Congratulates Professor Siobhan Mullally on Election as President of GRETA
- Minister McGrath re-iterates his commitment to Ireland ratifying the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- Minister Stanton attends EU Justice and Home Affairs Council to discuss migration, security and counter-terrorism
- New laws on Sexual Offences take effect from today - Fitzgerald
- Statement by the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality, Frances Fitzgerald TD
- Tánaiste announces review of system of civil justice